Conference Information & Registration
A Day Trip to the Dead Sea & Masada
Enjoy is a one day guided tour to the Dead Sea and Masada on Thursday, May 18!
An optional add-on to your registration
Explore the Dead Sea and the ancient ruins of Masada on a full-day guided tour from Tel Aviv. Ascend by cable car to King Herod’s mountain fortress, before floating in the Dead Sea waters and get some mud health and beauty treatments.
- Take in the dramatic views from 1,300 feet at the fortified palace of Masada.
- Marvel at the scenery as you ascend to the top of the mountain by cable car.
- Take a refreshing swim or float in the mineral rich waters of the Dead Sea.
- Learn the history of King Herod's fortress at Masada.
- See the impressive Qumran caves, where the ancient Dead Sea Scrolls were found.
Cost: Only $100/per person
Add to your registration upon check-out
Statement regarding the 2023 WFATT World Congress
The World Federation of Athletic Training and Therapy (WFATT) continues to plan for an outstanding 2023 WFATT World Congress with our local hosts from the Israel Association of Sport Rehabilitation and Athletic Therapy. While we move forward with our plans for a very successful and safe educational event, we encourage you to monitor your local travel advisory statements in your home country. As we move closer to the World Congress, or if the situation changes, the WFATT will issue any follow-up statements as needed.
Thank you for your continued support of the WFATT along with Athletic Trainers and Athletic Therapists globally.
WFATT Executive Committee
World Congress XI